Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Owls, Bats, and Birds, OH MY!

Good gracious I have been working my fingers to the bone!  Remember when I posted about this Owl Costume that I added to my shop? 


Well it has been a hit!  At customer requests I have done a couple different versions of the Owl. 

Version 1: Bat Costume





Version 2: Red Angry Birds Costume
*On Etsy it's called Red Bird Costume because there's a copyright on the name and I don't want to get in trouble. 





Angry Birds Blue and Yellow coming soon!

I've got a couple tutorials I'm working on but I've spent every minute of nap times, early mornings, and evenings after kids are asleep working on costumes!  I am loving the feeling of success but it sure does wear me out! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those are SO rad! Good job!! And YAY that they are bringing etsy sucess : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez girl you have been working hard! these are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! These are darn cute :)) Really, I wish my english was better so you can tell how excited I am right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all of your success, Erica. You deserve it... these costumes are absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...