Monday, February 28, 2011

The winners are...

The winner of the Fold n Go Bib....


is Amy (naptimecrafters) she said... I'd love the fold & go bib for my daughter:)

and the winner of the Bag n Go Bib


is  another Amy & she said... Awesome idea. I think I'd choose the bag and go bib but really, there isn't a wrong choice here.
Ok, how confusing is that! 
I will be getting in touch with these ladies today & get them their bibs! 
Thanks to everone who entered!  If you didn't win & want to make your own please check back later for the tutorial. 

If you are not interested in making your own and would like me to make it for you please email me at
bisforboy(at)yahoo(dot)com. 
signature"

No comments:

Post a Comment

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...